Learn how to take flattering portrait photos--the easy way!
Discover the professional secrets that can transform an ordinary snapshot into a beautiful portrait! Follow along with the instructional video as an experienced pro photographer guides you through a real shoot and demonstrates ways to use clothing, posing and lighting to create more appealing shots. Learn about adjusting proportions, painting backdrops, equipment and props, high-key lighting and more! Whether you're a professional looking to polish your style, or an amateur hoping to expand your skills, Secrets to Portrait Photography offers a wealth of tips and techniques to help you take photos that will be treasured for years.
Professional tips and techniques
• Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP/98SE
• Pentium II 300 MHz or faster processor
• 64 MB RAM
• 200 MB free hard disk space
• 800x600 monitor, 16-bit color
• DirectX-compatible video card
• Windows-compatible sound card & speakers